Saint Nicholas Day 2017
St. Nicholas Day 2017 countdown is started. It is a Christian festival celebrated in many countries around the world. Saint Nicholas is mainly celebrated concerning his image of bringing gifts and praying in mass. Saint Nicholas is well liked among children especially in Europe because the saint was known as gift bringer.
St. Nicholas Day 2016
The legendary figures like the American Santa Claus and British Father Christmas are obtained from the stories of Saint Nicholas. Nowadays, also most children wait for Santa Clause and is very popular among children.
When is Saint Nicholas Day 2017?
Saint Nicholas Day 2017, celebrated on different days in the east and west christianity. The western Christian countries celebrate the day on December 6, and the eastern countries celebrate it on December 19th. Commonly also known as the feast day of Saint Nicholas.
Saint Nicholas Day 2017 countdown
Saint Nicholas Day in Different Languages
- English – Saint Nicholas Day 2017
- Hungarian – Télapó Mikulás 2017
- French – Saint-Niclas 2017
- Spanish – Día de San Nicolás 2017
- German – Nikolausag 2017
St. Nicholas day Quotes and Wishes
Every festival is incomplete without celebrating it by means of Wishes. We have collected some best st. nicholas day quotes and wishes for you to share with friends and family members. You can simply copy and paste any of the following St. Nicholas Day wishes to use as social media post, status. Even you can use this Saint Nicholas quotes on greetings cards.
Saint Nicholas day Quotes
- “As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, when they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky. So up to the house-top the coursers they flew, with the sleigh full of toys, & St. Nicholas too…!!!”
- “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction…!!!”
“Happy Saint Nicholas Day”
“The heretic is always better dead. And mortal eyes cannot distinguish the saint from the heretic…!!!”
Poet: George Bernard Shaw…!!!
“Happy Saint Nicholas Day”
- Everybody loves St Nicholas because St Nicholas loves everybody.
- Once again St. Nicholas Day
Has even come to our hideaway;
It won’t be quite as fun, I fear,
As the happy day we had last year.
Then we were hopeful, no reason to doubt
That optimism would win the bout,
And by the time this year came round,
We’d all be free, and safe and sound.
Still, let’s not forget it’s St. Nicholas Day,
Though we’ve nothing left to give away.
We’ll have to find something else to do:
So everyone please look in their shoe!” – Anne Frank
St. Nicholas Day wishes
- Alas! How dreary would be the world if there was no Santa Claus! There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. Happy St. Nicholas day 2017.
- The giver of every good and perfect gift has called upon us to mimic Gods giving, by grace, through faith, and this is not of ourselves.
-St. Nicholas of Myra
St. Nicholas Day Wishes and images
Saint Nicholas day wishes are used on December 6th. We have provided few best st. Nicholas day wishes to be shared on the day. You can also download free Saint Nicholas day 2017 images and pictures from here and use it for personal purpose.
- May St. Nicholas’s magic shine on you and his gifts of love may rain on you.
- May you get everything you wished for. Happy Saint Nicholas Day 2017.
- Follow ur saint, follow with accents sweet, Haste you, sad notes, fall at her flying feet. There, wrapped in cloud of sorrow, pity move, & tell the ravisher of my soul I perish for her love…!! Happy St. Nicholas Day
- May your shoes be filled with Love, perspective and good health on this holy day. Happy St. Nicholas Day. Happy St. Nicholas Day
St. Nicholas Day images
Decemner 6th, St Nicholas Day
St. Nicholas Day wishes
Happy Saint Nicholas Day 2016
Happy St. Nicholas Day
Saint Nicholas Day Celebrated around the world
St. Nicholas day 2017 will be celebrated across the major part of the world. You can have an idea about the countries celebrating St. Nicholas day in 2017. Also read how to celebrate saint Nicholas day with friends and family members.
St. Nicholas Day 2017 in France
Alsace, Nord-Pas-De-Calais is the known as the place where Saint Nicholas principally originates from and as patron in Lorraine. Donkey with a basket tied to him brings baskets filled with treats and gifts for children. On December 6, families come together, where the elderly tells stories about the saint and the whole family awaits the Saint on the day.
A popular story of St. Nicholas which is still very much liked by children even these days is the story of three boys who got lost in the cold. A butcher invites the three boys by tempting them, where he kills all of them and salt them in a tub. But with help of Saint Nichola’s the boys were brought to life and returned to families. Saint Nicholas is not only known as a gift bringer but also a protector of children.
Most events in France during this day show the saint carrying children in a barrel. Kitchens are very busy during the day as spiced gingerbread biscuits, and brioche in the shape of the saint are baked. Poems and stories of the saint are taught to children, and many children make crafts resembling the saint giving present and treats to children.
St. Nicholas Day celebration in America
Saint Nicholas is not celebrated nationwide but mainly cities who are influenced by German culture and traditions. The cities that celebrate Saint Nicholas Day similar to the German culture are Saint Louise, Milwaukee, Virginia, Evansville, Newport News, Indiana, Texas, Cincinnati, Fredericksburg and Ohio. As similar to some European countries, in the United States as well people put shoes outside of their room. Some also hang empty sock by the fireplace a day before Saint Nicholas Day.
These traditions have been going for a long time and still are followed by many. It is believed Saint Nicholas to come and fill the socks or shoes with gifts and treats. Most Americans celebrate Christmas in addition to Saint Nicholas Day even though some rituals being same.
Two kilometres from Bethlehem, the town of Beit Jala of which the saint is a patron. It is believed the saint spent four years of his life in the holy land. On Saint Patricks Day a gathering is held in Orthodox Church of Saint Nicholas where all celebrate by praying. The day is celebrated by parades and exhibitions in the city.
In northern Germany, people put their boot outside the door on the night of December 5th (St. Nicholas Day) believing the boots will be filled with gifts by Saint Nicholas. The boot is referred to as Nikolaus-Stiefel. Parents tell children that their shoes will be filled with gifts only if they have behaved well and been good. If the have not then a stick will be in the boots instead of presents.
Sometimes people dress as Saint and ask the children if they have behaved well or not. Nowadays the practice is performed by Father Christmas is known as Weinactsmann. Among Catholic Christian, Saint Nicholas image is in a dressed man on a horse and being welcomed by people. The tradition is annual, and the saint is known as to love children.
In Austria, Krampus the beast or evil creature comes with Saint Nicholas. The beast is known to punish children if they behaved badly. On the first week of December, most men dress up as Krampus to scare off children who misbehave. Saint Nicholas carries gifts and presents whereas the Krampus carries coal. There are many Variations followed by many countries.
Saint Nicholas feast is celebrated on last Sunday in June and is the patron saint of Siggiewi. A church dedicated to the saint was built between 1676 and 1693. The restoration of the old church is undergoing.
The saint from which the Santa clause is influenced was buried 800years ago in Newton Jerpoint in Kilkenny. Myra which is now in Turkey was the saint was originally buried. In 1169, the body was moved to Italy, but some say a distant relative of the saint Nicholas de Freinet took it back to Ireland.
The family of the saint built a church in memory of the saint. A part of the church is where the remain of the saint is.
The celebration in Italy is called Festa di San Nicola which is celebrated on Seventh to Ninth May. On the eighth of May, the relic of Saint is taken on a boat with other boats following. O December 6th, unmarried women pray and have to 7 times turn a column for a good husband d and married life.The saint is known to protect children and virgins. Similar traditions are practised in many places like in Sassari, where on this day patron of the city gives away gifts to women in need to get married.
For some this festival is of more significance than Christmas. Like in the provinces Trieste, Udine and Belluno gifts are given to children and fair is organised in the first week of December.
Celebrate and pray Saint Nicholas Day with family and he will protect your family. Also, pray for others and the world.
1 – Kristinschell
2 – http://www.littlemorechurch.org/
Christmas Quotes are used to wish friends and family during this holy festival. Christmas wishes quotes play a significant role in covering your message to your loved ones. A quote can bring a big change in how they feel on holiday. It speaks a lot about one’s sentiment on the card. There are many Christmas Greetings quotes available which you can use on your Christmas cards. They are not only are used on cards but also to greet someone and on decoration items in the house. We have collected the best Christmas wishes Quotes to adds more holiday feel to the festival.
Merry Christmas Quotes
Merry Christmas Sayings bring the absolute magic in this holiday. A quote can be personalised which can mean a lot to family members; it can be a simple quote just to make the festival joyful. Quotes can mirror the feelings of your heart, and it is a splendid way to show how you feel. A quote can represent your feelings well. Get the list of the top Christmas sayings images and pictures.
Merry Christmas Quotes
Merry Christmas Quotes
Quotes are used commonly on cards and greeting items to decorate the house. Many people like to use religious quotes on this holy festival to show their love to God. Best Christmas Quotes can be pasted on walls of the house to remind you of the good things during the days of Christmas. A good way to decorate house would be using different types of quotes on each wall of the house from funny to religious.
- Christmas’s Greetings from our family to yours.
- Merry Christmas’s Greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
- Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your family for a joyful new year.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to dear friend.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Have a merry and bright Christmas.
- Have yourself a very Merry Christmas.
- Have a joyous holiday and a peaceful New Year.
- May Christmas come to you wrapped in joy and love.
- May your Christmas season be filled with peace, love and fond memories.
- May your Christmas be filled with joy and special moments.
- May your Christmas be filled with wonder and your New Year full of promise.
- May your Christmas be filled with wonder and your New Year full of promise.
- May your holiday have plenty of smiles and may your New Year hold many small miracles.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- May your home be filled with warmth and love this holiday season and all year through.
- May your holidays be filled with everything that makes you smile.
Funny Christmas Quotes
Merry Christmas Funny Quotes
Well, Christmas is the best time of the year to spend with family and friends then why not make it the most funniest Christmas. Many use funny Christmas quotes on this holiday to give their loved ones an additional way to be happy. A funny Christmas sayings/quotes can be made by yourself or used from sources. It is best to make it yourself so it’s more personal and can be used with your funny Christmas Card. It is very popular to send loved one a funny Christmas Card with Funny Christmas Wishes Quotes. It is just a way to send your wish and make them happy.
- Dear Santa, I’m writing to let you know that What I want this Christmas is a cute girlfriend.
- Dear Santa, Please give me my gift before you check my naughty list.
- All I want this Christmas is
You Money. Merry Christmas 2017
- Dear Santa, Naughty or Nice? You still owe me a present.
- When you stop believing a Santa, You got an empty box.
- Dear Santa, I would like to free calls if I’m ever caught by cops.
- Dear Santa, Can you please arrange a secret party for me on this Christmas Eve?
- Dear Santa, would you like to join us for a drink?
- The best way to celebrate the Christmas is to sing loud a lot and let others know.
- Dear Santa, I’m married can I still have my bachelor party as my present.
Christmas Card Quotes
Merry Christmas Greetings Card Quotes
Christmas Cards are one of the key ingredients of the festival. A Christmas without cards is the incomplete same way a card without a quote is incomplete. There are many types Merry Christmas quotes that people use on cards. Before you put a quote, it is necessary to know who the card is for and if it conveys your message through a quote. It all depends on the type of relationship you have with the recipient. If its for business, then a merry Christmas quote for the employee as well as his family would be good. One can always be funny during holidays to make one laugh.
- May all your Christmas wishes come true.
- May the spirit of the season remain with you throughout the new year.
- May the wonderful magic of Christmas fill your home with happiness.
- May peace shine upon the world this Christmas.
- May this joyous Christmas season fill your heart and home with peace, prosperity and happiness.
- May this season and the coming year bring you happiness and peace.
- May all your wishes come true this holiday season.
- May all the joy and wonder of the season be yours.
- May holiday wishes shine brightly all through the year.
- May every Christmas wish be yours.
- May peace be your holiday wish come true.
- May the blessings of Christmas be with you throughout the coming year.
- Wishing you every happiness this Christmas season and throughout the coming year.
- Wishing you the blessings of the season.
- Wishing you the quiet beauty of a peaceful holiday season.
- Wishing you the very best of the Christmas season.
- Wishing you the happiest of holidays.
- Wishing you happiness this holiday season.
- Wishing you happiness to warm your heart and fill your home with Christmas joy.
Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes
Merry Christmas Inspirational Quotes are of many types including love, happiness, peace, prosperity and blessings. Many use religious quotes in the form of blessing or just to convey a message of good doing and avoid wrongdoing. An inspiring quote on Christmas can be used to send a message to be helpful to the poor and do good in society and motivate him.
- May your Christmas be joyful and filled with surprises.
- May you have the happiness of simple pleasures at the holidays and all throughout the year.
- May you be blessed with a beautiful Christmas.
- May the joy of this Christmas Days bring you happiness, good health, and the best of everything.
- May the joy and wonder of this Christmas season remain with you always. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- May the magic of the season touch your heart. Merry Christmas!
- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours, and may the coming year be filled with happiness.
- May the blessings of the season warm your heart. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- May the simplest wishes come true this holiday season.
- May the true spirit of Christmas bring you peace and happiness the whole year through.
- May the peace and joy of the holidays be with you and those you hold dear.
- May the beauty of the season bring you a world of joy to remember all year. Merry Christmas!
- May the peace and happiness of the Christmas season be with you throughout the coming year.
- May the gentle beauty of nature brighten your Christmas.
- May the blessings and joy of this Christmas season be with you throughout the coming year.
- May the spirit of the season be with you at Christmastime and throughout the year.
- May the spirit of this peaceful Christmas season touch your heart and bring you joy.
Christmas Love Sayings and Greetings
Merry Christmas Love Saying
Christmas is a time of the year to share good thing ad give back things to your loved ones as well as the society. Love quotes on Christmas can be used to wish your partner as soon as they wake up as it will be a great memory which will not be forgotten for a long time. A meaningful love quote can change the whole environment of the festival. It is also the time when wishes can come true. If you present your partner with something they desired with a quote on it, it will truly be a magical moment.
- This Christmas open your hearts to all.
- Let’s forget all misunderstandings that happened between us last year; let’s start a new journey with this Christmas. Wish you a merry Christmas.
- May Santa, Gives borrow all of your pains and give you lots of love.
- Hope this Christmas lights your heart and soul.
- May this Christmas be filled with joy and love.
- I love you as much as a child love Santa and Santa love us. Merry Christmas to you my baby.
- I’m sure you might be feeling a warm, cause I’m sending lots of love to you and it’s on day way baby! Wish you a merry Christmas.
- If Santa allows me to pick any gift from him, I would have your heart.
- If I had to choose my gifts, I would choose you as my gift from Santa.
- I hope When I wake up on Christmas day, I find you next to me. Merry Christmas!
- May you get a joyful and Merry Christmas with your dear one.
- I hope you don’t eat chocolates on this Christmas, But choose me instead. As I melt same as chocolate.
Christmas Quotes from Movies
There are many movies released wit the centric theme being Christmas. Most movies with Christmas theme are released during the time of the festival, so families have an additional option to spend time together. Most Christmas movies have quotes which can be funny, religious or realistic quotes. A quote from movies many times leaves an impression on our minds. We tend to remember it for a very long time as sometimes it gives us a different perspective to think.
Nightmare Before Christmas Quotes
The night before Christmas has very touching quotes that relate to Christmas. Quotes from the 1993 animated fantasy musical film are very popular. The Sayings not relate to the festival but are funny and have been popular till date. The movie was average successful but liked by all during Christmas, and it has been re-released again and again with making it a 3-D movie. The quotes from Jack Skellington, Dr Finkelstein and Oogie Boogie are very popular and like by many. List of the Top Merry Christmas Quotes before Nightmare.
- “Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick. Lock him up for fifty years, see what makes him tick!” – Lock, Shock, and Barrel
- “For it is plain as anyone can see, we’re simply meant to be.” – Jack and Sally
- “There’s only 365 days left until next Halloween!” “364!” – Mayor and Wolfman
- “Nice work, bone daddy.” – Sax Player
- “That’s right. I AM THE PUMPKIN KING!”- Jack Skellington
- Mayor: How horrible our Christmas will be!
Jack Skellington: *No.*
[the Mayor switches to his upset face]
Jack Skellington: How *jolly*!
Mayor: Oh. How *jolly* our Christmas will be.
Charlie Brown Christmas Quotes
Merry Christmas Quotes
A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of the most popular television specials that related to Christmas. The series is very much liked by all and the quotes from the movie are very popular among all. Mostly this television special is usually aired during Christmas. It is a short part that runs only for 25 minutes. The main goal of the show is to show people the true meaning of this holy festival. Many stories and plays have further been created based on A Charlie Brown Christmas.
- I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn’t have picked this little tree. Everything I do turns into a disaster. I guess I don’t know what Christmas is all about. – Charlie Brown:
- Lucy: “What kind of Christmas music is that?”
Schroeder: “Beethoven Christmas music.”
- Linus: Gee. Do they still make wooden Christmas Trees?
- Charlie Brown: Thanks for the Christmas card you sent me, Violet.
Violet: I didn’t send you a Christmas card, Charlie Brown.
Charlie Brown: Don’t you know sarcasm when you hear it?
- Lucy Van Pelt: You’re the innkeeper’s wife.
Frieda: Do innkeeper’s wives have naturally curly hair?
Christmas Vacation Quotes
Merry Christmas Vacation Movie Quotes
Most of us are on vacations during the time of Christmas. Nowadays, we all have busy lives due to hectic work schedule. As soon as there is a holiday we rush to go on vacations and especially during Christmas many prefer going on vacations. Although, the tradition is to visit family during Christmas. Most send vacation cards along with vacation quotes to make them feel like Christmas. It is best to make the vacation quotes personal, so the person feels he is connected to the family on this holy festival. You can have a list of the Best Christmas Vacation quotes for friends and family members.
- Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.
- Ruby Sue: Rocky bit my thumb. He’s nervous.
Clark: Nervous or excited?
Ruby Sue: Shitting bricks.
Clark: You shouldn’t use that word.
Ruby Sue: Sorry. Shittin’ rocks
Wishing you a merry Christmas. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family on December 25.
Collection of Best and Scary Halloween Quotes and saying to create a DIY greeting cards
Halloween is time to have fun and enjoy the most. Halloween quotes are one thing that will amaze you on when you read. Halloween quotes are used mainly on Halloween cards, party invitations and in party games. Halloween is a time of year where you wear fabulous costumes, eat a lot of candies and have beautiful decorations around.
Most of us wait all year to dress up in costumes for this spooky holiday. We plan in advance for parties and also find ways to greet someone. You won’t find an initiation without a Halloween quote in it.
Halloween Quotes Collection
Halloween saying are of many kinds from funny to scary. It depends on how you would like to wish your loved ones from family to friends. Halloween quotes are one of the essential parts of the festival as quotes give that positive feel of Halloween.
New Year 2017 Wishes collection to send happy new year greetings
New year’s Wishes are important because it the day is one of the most awaited and best times of the year. Where you welcome the new year 2017 and say goodbye 2016. Happy New Year wishes plays an important role to celebrate this special occasion. This is the time of year that brings families together, and we forgot all the misunderstanding, fights we had and joined as family and friends with just love and no negative feeling.
We used to send the new year greetings to them either personally or online. The vibe from around people brings so much positivity into our lives as we start a new journey of our life with new promises to love everyone and hate no one. We had prepared a list of the best new year wishes for the year 2017.
Happy New Year 2017
Happy New Year 2017 Greetings
The new year is not bound by geographical borders its time of the year where most of the people celebrate with happiness and share love around the globe. We always would like our loved one around us during this time of the year. Due to certain circumstances or some might be travelling, we might not have all our family members around us.
We can’t spend this fantastic day with family, but our words can give them a feeling of our presence around them. Wishing someone happy new year is more like a tradition when you can let your feelings out and convey your love to someone.
New year wishes 2017
We sent new year wishes to give a feeling of love that the person can imagine you next to them. There are times when we would like to say something but don’t find courage in saying even though the person is in front of us this is where a letter with wishes and words of your heart could express your feeling.
New year wishes for Family
- Since we are celebrating the new year together, let’s enjoy and appreciate the moments and share love to make it more stronger and deeper.
- May god bless you all over the year and you might achieve all of your dreams. Wishing you a very very lovely happy new year mom.
- Happy New year Granny !!!
New Year wishes messages for Spouse
- Every New Year wish I have ever made came true when I met you. Thank you sweetheart…Happy New Year, with love.
- I’m reallly to happy to have you as my partner on this special day.
- Being a couple, lets promise we would never increase the gap of misunderstanding between us.
- I love you more than the number of sparkles being created with crackers all over the world.
- Wishing you a very happy new year darling !!
- On this new year, I wish your every wish may come true.
New year Greetings Quotes
New year wishes could be of many types, could be very formal if you sending wishes to your employees or boss. If you wish them a good coming year and praise their efforts and support or it could as intimate as you wish which you would send to loved ones or as humble and thanking letter which you would send to your parents.
- May this new year, you get blessed with fifty two weeks and twelve months of happiness and never ending joy.
- Ignore worries. Avoid Tensions. Believe in you intentions. Have no fears Love your Dears wishing all a very happy New Year! Cheers. Wishing you a very happy new year.
- Forget the past, remember what it made you, now you are a better person who is ready to make the same mistake one more time. After all, one learns from experiences. Happy New Year.
- Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. May best of times come in your life trusting your heart is worth a try. Happy New Year
- We all have different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere So, write it on your heart. That every day is the best day of the year. Happy New Year.
New Year 2017 Wishes
New Year Wishes list
No matter where you choose your new year wish card always remember to leave a personal note on the care preferably handwrite which would give a person a homely feel and your personal note is what will make your wish different from rest of them.
New year’s day greetings collection
New year wishes greetings will turn you full of positivity. It is all about new start and a time where you can look at yourself,your work,your personal life.
See are you doing something? You always wanted to or you are not satisfied? Where you are because this time of the year is where you can promise to make a resolution and change things you want to in yourself and society.
Happy New Year Sayings 2017
- May the new year that follows be the best you have ever had. Have a blissful new year!
- May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance – and include generous amounts for charity.
- May the year ahead brings you good luck, fortune, success and lots of love. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
- May this new year, bring in loads of joy and fun in your life. I wish you a very sweet and warm New Year, and pray to God to bless to with his love, care and support. May you achieve big feats this year.
- May you have a smashing new year filled with lots of delightful surprises. May you have a Happy New year.
Our promises should not be superficial but a promise that you could keep through the whole year. You want to care more for the family; you want to show more love and respect no matter what you want it can be expressed through words.
Happy New Year Wishes
Celebrate the new year by sending something beautiful to someone you love that would make your love stronger and the person remembering your wish for the rest of their lives. A wish is not only sent to a person you know.If you do see a stranger walking you would want to wish them “ happy new year” but with beautiful words that would make the stranger feel no more a stranger but make them com know you.
- “My wishes for you,
great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
peace for March,
No worries for April,
fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2017
- Memorable moment r celebrated together,
U r my best friend for now & forever,
Make me Miss You even more this New Year,
Hope this new year 2017 bring Happiness for you Dear.
- God gives You..,
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good HEALTH,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that’s all!
- May You Discover How To Ease Your Disturbed,
Overworked Brain Into Manifestation And Consciousness,
So You Can Disengage From Adverse Conditions,
And Modify Your Life
For The Best This Coming Year.
Happy New Year 2017!
My wishes for you are not limited to just the next year but to all the years that you experience in your lifetime and in your reincarnations!
Have a fun-filled, smashing, rocking and happening New Years!
A new year is the time of the year when you tell stupid people how good they are Wish you a very prosperous New year 2017
Your wish can change someone’s life, and that person could change many more lives with a new year wish.
Happy New Year Greetings Pictures
Wishes are spoken orally, but nowadays people used to send it via Digital medium using text message or image. Here is the collection of the new year 2017 wishes as a picture. You can free download new year greetings pictures and share it with your friends on twitter, facebook, WhatsApp, snap chat or any other social media websites.
Happy New Year 2017 image
New Year Lighting Wishes
New Year Wishes List
2017 wallpaper wish
Happy New Year Greetings.
Happy New year greetings for friends
People these days usually chose to send Happy New Year wishes that could motivate the person reading and help him do achieve success by inspiring him which would help him make a new years resolution. Some people also send wishes that would make you laugh and force you to read again and again and share with everyone.
A wish that could make you laugh and start your year with a smile which can spread so much happiness, not just for that person but everyone he shares it with and create a strong vibe of happiness and love. These new year 2017 wishes would not change lives for that moment, but the whole year they can read something that inspires you or read a wish that would still make you laugh after months.
How to Say Happy New Year in Different Languages?
Every country has their individual local languages. Many people would prefer to wish their dear on in their local language. Some might have friends across the different country, but they don’t aware with the languages spoken there. Here is the solution of your question to say Happy new year 2017 in different languages
Happy New Year in Different Languages
||Gëzuar vitin e ri
||ein gutes neues Jahr / prost Neujahr
||e glëckliches nëies / güets nëies johr
||عام سعيد (aam saiid) / sana saiida
||shnorhavor nor tari
||yeni iliniz mübarək
||aw ni san’kura / bonne année
||urte berri on
||З новым годам (Z novym hodam)
||sretna nova godina
||bloavezh mat / bloavez mad
||честита нова година (chestita nova godina)
||hnit thit ku mingalar pa
||sun lin fi lok / kung hé fat tsoi
||bon any nou
||新年快了 (xin nian kuai le) / 新年好 (xin nian hao)
||bledhen nowedh da
||pace è salute
||sretna nova godina
||šťastný nový rok
||sale naw tabrik
||mbu mwa bwam
||happy new year
||feliĉan novan jaron
||head uut aastat
||eƒé bé dzogbenyui nami
||onnellista uutta vuotta
||dioul mo wouri
||გილოცავთ ახალ წელს (gilocavt akhal tsels)
||ein gutes neues Jahr / prost Neujahr
||Καλή Χρονιά / kali xronia
||sal mubarak / nootan varshabhinandan
||rogüerohory año nuévo-re
||barka da sabuwar shekara
||hauoli makahiki hou
||שנה טובה (shana tova)
||ombura ombe ombua
||nav varsh ki subhkamna
||nyob zoo xyoo tshiab
||boldog új évet
||gleðilegt nýtt ár
||obi anuri nke afor ohuru
||selamat tahun baru
||ath bhliain faoi mhaise
||felice anno nuovo / buon anno
||sugeng warsa enggal
||あけまして おめでとう ございます (akemashite omedetô)
||hosa varshada shubhaashayagalu
||nav reh mubarakh
||zhana zhiliniz kutti bolsin
||sur sdei chhnam thmei
||ngethi cya mwaka mweru
||새해 복 많이 받으세요 (seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo)
||sala we ya nû pîroz be
||mvhura zompe zongwa
||sabai di pi mai
||felix sit annus novus
||laimīgu Jauno gadu
||bón ànno nêuvo
||bonana / mbúla ya sika elámu na tombelí yɔ̌
||laimingų Naujųjų Metų
||e gudd neit Joër
||Среќна Нова Година (srekna nova godina)
||arahaba tratry ny taona
||selamat tahun baru
||nava varsha ashamshagal
||kia porotu te ano ou
||kia hari te tau hou
||navin varshaachya hardik shubbheccha
||kaoha nui tenei ehua hou
||Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе (shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye)
||wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
||umyaka omucha omuhle
||ngeu’ shwi pong mbeo paghe
||subha nababarsa / naba barsara hardika abhinandan
||naya sar Mubarak
||bon anja / felis anja nobo
||nawe kaalmo mobarak sha
||سال نو مبارک (sâle no mobârak)
||szczęśliwego nowego roku
||feliz ano novo
||ਨਵੇਂ ਸਾਲ ਦੀਆਂ ਵਧਾਈਆਂ (nave saal deeyan vadhaiyaan)
||bun di bun onn
||baxtalo nevo bersh
||un an nou fericit / la mulţi ani
||С Новым Годом (S novim godom)
||ia manuia le tausaga fou
||nzoni fini ngou
||bonu annu nou
||bliadhna mhath ur
||srećna nova godina / Срећна нова година
||nain saal joon wadhayoon
||ශුභ අළුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා (shubha aluth awuruddak weiwa)
||šťastný nový rok
||srečno novo leto
||feliz año nuevo
||wan bun nyun yari
||mwaka mzuri / heri ya mwaka mpya
||gott nytt år
||es guets Nöis
||manigong bagong taon
||ia orana i te matahiti api
||இனிய புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் (iniya puthandu nal Vazhthukkal)
||yaña yıl belän
||నూతన సంవత్శర శుభాకాంక్షలు (nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu)
||สวัสดีปีใหม่ (sawatdii pimaï)
||tashi delek / losar tashi delek
||sanat farah wa khare
||itumelele ngwaga o mosha
||posa varshada shubashaya
||yeni yılınız kutlu olsun
||gluk in’n tuk
||Щасливого Нового Року / З Новим роком (Z novym rokom)
||naya sal mubarak
||yangi yilingiz qutlug’ bo’lsin
||Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới / Cung Chúc Tân Niên / Cung Chúc Tân Xuân
||ene boune anéye, ene boune sintéye
|WALOON (“betchfessîs” spelling)
||bone annéye / bone annéye èt bone santéye
||blwyddyn newydd dda
|WEST INDIAN CREOLE
||a gut yohr
||unyaka omusha omuhle
Happy Diwali Wishes collection to send Deepavali greetings message (Whatsapp Status) to your friends and family members.
Diwali is festival celebrated around the world and commonly know as festival of lights. A time of the year where we burst firecrackers to lit the sky and Diya’s in every house. Many prepare sweets and wish each other happy Diwali (Subh Deepavali). In this post, we have collected best and unique Diwali SMS Wishes and Quotes pictures that can be used to wish your dear one on a special day. Due to public demand, we have also added a collection of the best Diwali Whatsapp status at the end of the post.
Happy Diwali Wishes
Happy Diwali Wish Picture
For some, it is also the start of the new year notably people who follow the Vikram Samvat calendar. Most people wish on other Happy Diwali and the following day is known to be the new year. Most people wish happy new year and hope for a better year and life ahead.
Happy Diwali Wishes Images
As Diwali is known to be the time of the year where all burst fire crackers then why not wish all are using the same. Nowadays most people use this manner to wish all happy Diwali. As not only the ones you know but all can see your dream in the sky. Most organisation government and private use this way of wishing all a happy Diwali.
Happy Deepavali Wish message in English
1.May this Diwali be bright for you and our family.
May God Fulfil all your wishes this Diwali. Happy Diwali!
2. Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali!!!
3. May you attain inner illumination!
May the supreme light enlighten your understanding!
May you attain the inexhaustible piratical wealth of the self!
May you prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual level.
4. A dazzling time lies ahead
With the sky full of lights
5. To the one who’s Heart,
Set my heart on fire
Diwali Wishes Quotes
Diwali Fire Cracker Wishes
Most houses have drawn out Rangolis on the outside of the house welcoming the Goddess Lakshmi as well as a guest who come to wish. Diwali wishes quotes are always most searched term during the festival. The Rangolis are specifically designed with each having a different way to wish Happy Diwali. Female members of the House usually draw Rangolis and have a message based on the device. Here are few Diwali sayings.
1.Like the colours of Rangoli
May this Diwali, Brighten up your life!
Wishing you a Happy Diwali!!
2. Have the most colourful and Sparkling Diwali!!
3. Troubles as light as Air,
Love as deep as the Ocean,
Friends as Solid as Diamonds,
Success as bright as Gold
Wish you all a very Happy Diwali!!!
4. May your life shine like light,
May your happiness is like sparkles,
May your sorrows are burst,
Let your light shine,
A very happy Deepavali to All!!
5. Fortunate is the one,
Who has learned to admire,
But not to envy.
Happy Diwali to all!!!
Happy Deepavali Greetings Messages
Happy Diwali Message
Diwali is the time of the year when all family members come together to join in prayers and fun. Not all of us can meet our family or visit them due to many circumstances. Then here is the best way to wish your loved ones by sending a Happy Diwali wishing card message. A card speaks more than a text as it gives a better feel to it.
1. Memories of moments celebrated together,
moments that have been attached to my heart, forever
Make me miss you, even more, this Diwali.
Hope this Diwali brings in Good Fortune and Abounding Happiness for you.
2. Life with you is like Diwali,
So let’s promise to be together like this forever.
Wish you a very Happy Diwali!!!
3. May this Diwali
Fulfil all your dreams
And bring happiness to your life forever
4. May the beauty Of Deepavali season,
Fill your home with Happiness,
And may the coming year,
Provide you with all, That brings you joy.
Wish you a very Happy Diwali!!!
5. Wishing you a year, Rich with Wisdom, light and love
Happy Wishes in English
Happy Diwali messages by Diya
Diyas are mainly used to lit house, but nowadays many make letters arranging the diyas in such a way that it shows messages of Happy Diwali or Other messages. Diwali messages below are written in English language, So that you can use them to wish your relatives who are not residing in India.
1. this auspicious occasion, may joy, prosperity, and happiness illuminate your life and your home. Wishing you a Happy Diwali.
2. With gleam of diyas and the echo of the chants
May Happiness and Contentment fill your life
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali
3. May the divine light of Diwali bring into your life peace, prosperity, happiness and good health. Happy Diwali!!!
4. You Make my world bright with love on Diwali I wish that This warmth remain forever and add serenity to our life. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!!!
5. Sparkling rows of lamps, and brilliant fireworks, Together make a spectacular show, In the festival of light, Hope that the blessing of Almighty, Remain forever with you. Happy Diwali to all!!!
Diwali Wishes in Hindi
Happy Diwali Wishes in Hindi
Diwali is the festival that is celebrated across the India. Most of the Indian would prefer to wish any festival in their local language, as a part of it. We have prepared a list of the best Deepavali greetings quotes in Hindi languages. We’ve also prepared a Subh Deepavali images to wish your dear on this Diwali.
Subh Deepavali Message
Happy Diwali Image in Hindi
Happy Diwali in Hindi
Diwali Whatsapp Status
Nowadays demand for Diwali Whatsapp status is increasing as people across the India are using the Whatsapp as the preferred instant messengers. Our team has created a unique set of Diwali messages that can be used as Deepavali Whatsapp status and wish your friends. You feel free to copy-paste this status messages and use on Diwali.
- Happy Diwali – One of the most common phrases you will hear during Diwali. When you meet family or friends most, greet saying Happy Diwali and hope you have a better year.
- Have a full blast Diwali this year
- May the lights bring light in your life and lit all darkness in your life.
- We wish the Diwali to draw your life in the most beautiful paths.
- Hope this Diwali you gain health and prosperity.
- May you fly as high as the rocket and prosper in life
- Wish you the most sparkling Diwali of all time.
- Hope this Diwali the Rangoli bring new colours to life.
- May this Diwali bring you many new designs to life like of Rangoli.
- May this Diwali the most colourful Diwali of all times.
- Hope all bad burn like a cracker and all good shine like a diya this Diwali.
- May you have a clean Diwali with no firecrackers, save nature save yourself.
- Let’s Celebrate Diwali with prayers and love not with smoke in the sky. Happy Diwali!
- Hope your luck shines like the diya shines the house.
- One diya is enough to fill the room then try filling the room with all materials. Hope you find that one thing that fills your life with love and happiness.
- Hope this Diwali you have the most prosperous year of your life.
- Always stay positive as in Diwali God helps remove all darkness from our life.
- May this festival of lights bring a festival of joy in your life.
- May this celebration decorate your house with love, honesty and prosperity
- May this Diwali bring peace to the world. Happy Diwali to all.
Diwali is the time of the year people purchase clothes, Jewellery and many other things. Hope this Diwali is the best Diwali of your life, and you have the most fun. May this Diwali bring all the light to you and your family and take all the darkness and pains away. Happy Diwali to all!