Christmas Quotes are used to wish friends and family during this holy festival. Christmas wishes quotes play a significant role in covering your message to your loved ones. A quote can bring a big change in how they feel on holiday. It speaks a lot about one’s sentiment on the card. There are many Christmas Greetings quotes available which you can use on your Christmas cards. They are not only are used on cards but also to greet someone and on decoration items in the house. We have collected the best Christmas wishes Quotes to adds more holiday feel to the festival.
- 1 Christmas Sayings
- 2 Christmas Quotes from Movies
Merry Christmas Sayings bring the absolute magic in this holiday. A quote can be personalised which can mean a lot to family members; it can be a simple quote just to make the festival joyful. Quotes can mirror the feelings of your heart, and it is a splendid way to show how you feel. A quote can represent your feelings well. Get the list of the top Christmas sayings images and pictures.
Merry Christmas Quotes
Quotes are used commonly on cards and greeting items to decorate the house. Many people like to use religious quotes on this holy festival to show their love to God. Best Christmas Quotes can be pasted on walls of the house to remind you of the good things during the days of Christmas. A good way to decorate house would be using different types of quotes on each wall of the house from funny to religious.
- Christmas’s Greetings from our family to yours.
- Merry Christmas’s Greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
- Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your family for a joyful new year.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to dear friend.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Have a merry and bright Christmas.
- Have yourself a very Merry Christmas.
- Have a joyous holiday and a peaceful New Year.
- May Christmas come to you wrapped in joy and love.
- May your Christmas season be filled with peace, love and fond memories.
- May your Christmas be filled with joy and special moments.
- May your Christmas be filled with wonder and your New Year full of promise.
- May your Christmas be filled with wonder and your New Year full of promise.
- May your holiday have plenty of smiles and may your New Year hold many small miracles.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- May your home be filled with warmth and love this holiday season and all year through.
- May your holidays be filled with everything that makes you smile.
Funny Christmas Quotes
Well, Christmas is the best time of the year to spend with family and friends then why not make it the most funniest Christmas. Many use funny Christmas quotes on this holiday to give their loved ones an additional way to be happy. A funny Christmas sayings/quotes can be made by yourself or used from sources. It is best to make it yourself so it’s more personal and can be used with your funny Christmas Card. It is very popular to send loved one a funny Christmas Card with Funny Christmas Wishes Quotes. It is just a way to send your wish and make them happy.
- Dear Santa, I’m writing to let you know that What I want this Christmas is a cute girlfriend.
- Dear Santa, Please give me my gift before you check my naughty list.
- All I want this Christmas is
YouMoney. Merry Christmas 2017
- Dear Santa, Naughty or Nice? You still owe me a present.
- When you stop believing a Santa, You got an empty box.
- Dear Santa, I would like to free calls if I’m ever caught by cops.
- Dear Santa, Can you please arrange a secret party for me on this Christmas Eve?
- Dear Santa, would you like to join us for a drink?
- The best way to celebrate the Christmas is to sing loud a lot and let others know.
- Dear Santa, I’m married can I still have my bachelor party as my present.
Christmas Card Quotes
Christmas Cards are one of the key ingredients of the festival. A Christmas without cards is the incomplete same way a card without a quote is incomplete. There are many types Merry Christmas quotes that people use on cards. Before you put a quote, it is necessary to know who the card is for and if it conveys your message through a quote. It all depends on the type of relationship you have with the recipient. If its for business, then a merry Christmas quote for the employee as well as his family would be good. One can always be funny during holidays to make one laugh.
- May all your Christmas wishes come true.
- May the spirit of the season remain with you throughout the new year.
- May the wonderful magic of Christmas fill your home with happiness.
- May peace shine upon the world this Christmas.
- May this joyous Christmas season fill your heart and home with peace, prosperity and happiness.
- May this season and the coming year bring you happiness and peace.
- May all your wishes come true this holiday season.
- May all the joy and wonder of the season be yours.
- May holiday wishes shine brightly all through the year.
- May every Christmas wish be yours.
- May peace be your holiday wish come true.
- May the blessings of Christmas be with you throughout the coming year.
- Wishing you every happiness this Christmas season and throughout the coming year.
- Wishing you the blessings of the season.
- Wishing you the quiet beauty of a peaceful holiday season.
- Wishing you the very best of the Christmas season.
- Wishing you the happiest of holidays.
- Wishing you happiness this holiday season.
- Wishing you happiness to warm your heart and fill your home with Christmas joy.
Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes
Merry Christmas Inspirational Quotes are of many types including love, happiness, peace, prosperity and blessings. Many use religious quotes in the form of blessing or just to convey a message of good doing and avoid wrongdoing. An inspiring quote on Christmas can be used to send a message to be helpful to the poor and do good in society and motivate him.
- May your Christmas be joyful and filled with surprises.
- May you have the happiness of simple pleasures at the holidays and all throughout the year.
- May you be blessed with a beautiful Christmas.
- May the joy of this Christmas Days bring you happiness, good health, and the best of everything.
- May the joy and wonder of this Christmas season remain with you always. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- May the magic of the season touch your heart. Merry Christmas!
- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours, and may the coming year be filled with happiness.
- May the blessings of the season warm your heart. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- May the simplest wishes come true this holiday season.
- May the true spirit of Christmas bring you peace and happiness the whole year through.
- May the peace and joy of the holidays be with you and those you hold dear.
- May the beauty of the season bring you a world of joy to remember all year. Merry Christmas!
- May the peace and happiness of the Christmas season be with you throughout the coming year.
- May the gentle beauty of nature brighten your Christmas.
- May the blessings and joy of this Christmas season be with you throughout the coming year.
- May the spirit of the season be with you at Christmastime and throughout the year.
- May the spirit of this peaceful Christmas season touch your heart and bring you joy.
Christmas Love Sayings and Greetings
Christmas is a time of the year to share good thing ad give back things to your loved ones as well as the society. Love quotes on Christmas can be used to wish your partner as soon as they wake up as it will be a great memory which will not be forgotten for a long time. A meaningful love quote can change the whole environment of the festival. It is also the time when wishes can come true. If you present your partner with something they desired with a quote on it, it will truly be a magical moment.
- This Christmas open your hearts to all.
- Let’s forget all misunderstandings that happened between us last year; let’s start a new journey with this Christmas. Wish you a merry Christmas.
- May Santa, Gives borrow all of your pains and give you lots of love.
- Hope this Christmas lights your heart and soul.
- May this Christmas be filled with joy and love.
- I love you as much as a child love Santa and Santa love us. Merry Christmas to you my baby.
- I’m sure you might be feeling a warm, cause I’m sending lots of love to you and it’s on day way baby! Wish you a merry Christmas.
- If Santa allows me to pick any gift from him, I would have your heart.
- If I had to choose my gifts, I would choose you as my gift from Santa.
- I hope When I wake up on Christmas day, I find you next to me. Merry Christmas!
- May you get a joyful and Merry Christmas with your dear one.
- I hope you don’t eat chocolates on this Christmas, But choose me instead. As I melt same as chocolate.
Christmas Quotes from Movies
There are many movies released wit the centric theme being Christmas. Most movies with Christmas theme are released during the time of the festival, so families have an additional option to spend time together. Most Christmas movies have quotes which can be funny, religious or realistic quotes. A quote from movies many times leaves an impression on our minds. We tend to remember it for a very long time as sometimes it gives us a different perspective to think.
Nightmare Before Christmas Quotes
The night before Christmas has very touching quotes that relate to Christmas. Quotes from the 1993 animated fantasy musical film are very popular. The Sayings not relate to the festival but are funny and have been popular till date. The movie was average successful but liked by all during Christmas, and it has been re-released again and again with making it a 3-D movie. The quotes from Jack Skellington, Dr Finkelstein and Oogie Boogie are very popular and like by many. List of the Top Merry Christmas Quotes before Nightmare.
- “Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick. Lock him up for fifty years, see what makes him tick!” – Lock, Shock, and Barrel
- “For it is plain as anyone can see, we’re simply meant to be.” – Jack and Sally
- “There’s only 365 days left until next Halloween!” “364!” – Mayor and Wolfman
- “Nice work, bone daddy.” – Sax Player
- “That’s right. I AM THE PUMPKIN KING!”- Jack Skellington
- Mayor: How horrible our Christmas will be!
Jack Skellington: *No.*
[the Mayor switches to his upset face] Jack Skellington: How *jolly*!
Mayor: Oh. How *jolly* our Christmas will be.
Charlie Brown Christmas Quotes
A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of the most popular television specials that related to Christmas. The series is very much liked by all and the quotes from the movie are very popular among all. Mostly this television special is usually aired during Christmas. It is a short part that runs only for 25 minutes. The main goal of the show is to show people the true meaning of this holy festival. Many stories and plays have further been created based on A Charlie Brown Christmas.
- I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn’t have picked this little tree. Everything I do turns into a disaster. I guess I don’t know what Christmas is all about. – Charlie Brown:
- Lucy: “What kind of Christmas music is that?”
Schroeder: “Beethoven Christmas music.”
- Linus: Gee. Do they still make wooden Christmas Trees?
- Charlie Brown: Thanks for the Christmas card you sent me, Violet.
Violet: I didn’t send you a Christmas card, Charlie Brown.
Charlie Brown: Don’t you know sarcasm when you hear it?
- Lucy Van Pelt: You’re the innkeeper’s wife.
Frieda: Do innkeeper’s wives have naturally curly hair?
Christmas Vacation Quotes
Most of us are on vacations during the time of Christmas. Nowadays, we all have busy lives due to hectic work schedule. As soon as there is a holiday we rush to go on vacations and especially during Christmas many prefer going on vacations. Although, the tradition is to visit family during Christmas. Most send vacation cards along with vacation quotes to make them feel like Christmas. It is best to make the vacation quotes personal, so the person feels he is connected to the family on this holy festival. You can have a list of the Best Christmas Vacation quotes for friends and family members.
- Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.
- Ruby Sue: Rocky bit my thumb. He’s nervous.
Clark: Nervous or excited?
Ruby Sue: Shitting bricks.
Clark: You shouldn’t use that word.
Ruby Sue: Sorry. Shittin’ rocks
Wishing you a merry Christmas. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family on December 25.